What's wrong with my cycle and is it normal?

Hello 2 weeks before my period I had a thick milky discharge .my period came on the Aug 17 but on this day I spotted only when I wipe on the 2nd day it was a little heavy but on the 3rd day I was spotting again but only when I wipe after using the bathroom. No other problems but just seems a little tried than usual.

Hi Love3

Th discharge you had two weeks prior to your period was likely due to ovulation. Part of a normal cycle.

Your period seems very light for what is normal for you, I assume? Some periods are lighter than others usually for hormonal reasons which is also normal as our hormones fluctuate throughout the month.

See what next month brings and progress from there.