When should I be getting my period?

My period already is very irregular. My November one was on the 19th and my December one was the 26th ... I guess my 11:11 wish that I hadn't wanted it on Christmas had worked haha.
Anyways I had sex Jan 5th and there was a tiny chance that it might have broke so on Jan 6th I took Plan B. Then on Jan 12th I started bleeding really heavy like it was a period and it was for 3 days which I looked up and I found out it was very common for Plan B to do that. On the 17th just for some peace of mind I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. I then relaxed quite a bit and wasn't as paranoid.

For about 3-4 days now (today is the 29th) I have had PMS symptoms. Insane cramps, bloating,irritation (snapping at my brother twice as usual haha), and very emotional. I've broke into tears three times in the last two days. I was sure with how bad the symptoms were today that it was going to happen but it's night time and hasn't yet. I'm probably going to end up taking another test soon just to again assure myself... but when about should I be expecting my period?

If you are very irregular then I can't tell you when to expect your period. It sounds like it may be on it's way in the next few days.