When will I get a period after ovulation?

I am recently off the pill after 10 years. I started years ago due to irregular periods. My last period started on May 19th and right after I started using Opk strips because I knew my cycle would be off. After weeks, of negative results on June 20th I felt the pain in my lower right side. I knew that was ovulation and sure enough I tested positive on the strip. It is now 15 days post ovulation. I took 3 pregnancy tests one 11 days post ov, one 13 days and one today. All negative. I have been feeling slight cramping for the past week and even pains in my legs. However, no period. My dr. informed me that I would get a period in 2-3 weeks from ovulation and if not that means I'm pregnant. Could I just not get a period at all and not be pregnant? Please let me know. Any information would be helpful because I am so worried and my dr. is out of town. Thank you so much for your time.

I don't think there is anything of concern that you would need to get a hold of your doctor.

Your doctor can only give you an approximation of when you will ovulate. Since you did ovulate, your period should be along soon (unless you are pregnant which your tests say you are not.)

Are you very anxious to be pregnant? Three tests over the first full month of being off the pill is a lot. I think you need to let nature take it's course. You will get pregnant when your body is ready. For now, try for pregnancy according to your ovulation schedule and your cycle will even out.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/7-possible-side-effects-going-pill