When will next period arrive?

By June 6, 2016 - 12:21pm

My period for the month of April was from ApriI 6-9. I had unprotected sex on April 16 so I used Nordette as an ECP and had a 3-day withdrawal bleeding from April 25 until 27.

And then, just 18 days later, on May 13-15, I had a moderate bleed which I assumed was my period for the month of May. Now I'm confused as to how I could determine the arrival of my next period. Should I count from the day of the withdrawal bleeding, or the bleeding that occured 18 days after?

Hi Mica881!

You asked this question already today, please see my previous reply. Your next period could be roughly 4 weeks from your first bleed or four weeks the bleeding 18 days later. We cannot calculate someone's cycle for them, especially when they take emergency contraception.