Who could be father?

By September 15, 2014 - 9:05pm

so my LMP was 2/18/14 and I thought I have ovulated around the March 1st and would be she 11/25. I test postive on a HPT April 4. Went to doctor did ultrasound and they told me I had ovulated later and due date 12/14. But what I need reassurance with is, who's it might be. On the 15th of March I was with a guy but never had sex with him at all, and pretty sure he never came in contact with me down there, and then on the 21st I had unprotected sex and guy didn't pull out, (doc said I ovulated the 22nd so been thinking the baby is this guys) but then had protected sex on the 26. Went in around 17 weeks to figure out gender, and baby was measuring all sorts of measurements from 18w to 20w.... I always thought it was guy from the 21st but now I'm not too sure. What do y'all think? I'm concerned because the measurements were all over the place when I found out but doc said they were right on track to be due 12/14 I've told guy on the 21st that it's his and he believes me but it's bothering me so much.

What if I couldn't exactly remember of guy from 15th and I came in contact? I'm pretty sure we didn't but he never got an erection at all

HERWriter Guide (reply to Tn3)

Hi again! 

If you cannot remember, then I cannot help you on that particular issue. All I can help you with is the details you are able to give me. I think you are overthinking things now which is understandable but you're in a difficult position. Your answer will be solved with no contest if you take a paternity test. Other than that, all we can do is give an educated guess which I did in my answers above. 

I forgot to add the guy from the 25th was a different guy that was protected any chance on that you think?

HERWriter Guide (reply to Tn3)

Hi again

No, if it was protected then there should be no risk.

Hi Tn3

The father of the baby is the man you had sex with on the 21st. You could not have gotten pregnant from the other man since you did not have sex with him and had no genital to genital contact. 

A paternity (DNA) test will answer your question if you still have concerns.