why am i bleeding after sex?

I recently changed sex partners and I was tested before I had sex with my current boyfriend. All the test came back negative and I know it's not an std issue but I now bleed after every time we have sex it's not a bunch of blood but enough to raise concern and it makes me feel uncomfortable to have sex now. I was wondering if you could give me some insight to what the issue could be and if making a GYN appointment for Friday is ok

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Bleeding after sex is usually causes by friction on the cervix. I suggest that you use a water-based hypoallergenic lubricant to decrease friction.
If the bleeding continues, see a gynecologist.