Why am I getting my period for the second time this month?

I am a 33 year old woman I have two kids they are 11 and 9. Four years ago I had a tubal pregnancy. I have been with my boy friend for 3 years and we have unprotected sex all the time. I started my period at the beginning week of this month and now I have started again. Could something be wrong ??

It doesn't sound like anything is wrong. A "normal cycle" is considered 21-35 days so a period at the start and then the end of the month sounds within that parameter.

Our bodies don't stay the same over time so nor do our menstrual cycles. Being early or late one month generally indicates a natural shift in body chemistry and is nothing to worry about.