Why am I having lower abdominal pain under about 20 hours after sex?

My guy and U had sex with condom yesterday. It was also my first time having sex in two years. What could be the explanation for this question?

Hello and thank you for choosing EmpowHer,
Since the pain happened so long after having sex, it is probably due to intestinal issues, not the sex. If the feeling however is in the cervix/uterus area then you could just have some soreness from the sex.
If the pain increase instead of decreasing over time however, you need to see a doctor.