why am I not getting pregnent after having unprotected sex

By Anonymous November 19, 2014 - 3:59am

I am trying to be pregnent for 3 months.I am 26 and my husband is 32 .but why am I not conceiving after having 3 monts of unprotected sex.

You have only been trying for three months, you need to be more patient. Most women under 35 get pregnant within a year (usually within 6 months) so I'm sure it'll happen for you. 

Make sure you are having sex when you are ovulating - this would mean the second and third weeks of your cycle. Stress is a factor in not getting pregnant so give yourself more time. 

If you are not pregnant within a year, both you and your husband should have a medical evaluation.