Why am I not having my period

I have not had my period for 2 months and having best milk and having hot flashes and I am vary moody

How old are you? You may be nearing menopause, hence becoming irregular and having hot flashes and mood swings. 

If you are younger and have been having unprotected sex, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test to at least rule that out. Some women do discharge breast milk when they are pregnant. 

Will you keep us posted?

I am 25 and I am going to the docs on this Tuesday I hope it is good news and not bad news I hope I am pregnet and its not something serious and thanks

Thanks for your update.

Good luck with your doctor visit and please keep us posted!