Why do I bleed after I come?

I'm 19 years old and about 80% of the time after I come, blood comes out. It's a deeper red color. I've had a boyfriend for about 2 years now but we've never had sex and he's never broken my hymen (I'm afraid to have sex so he's being patient with me). I do get a depo shot every three months, and I never bled until after I started getting my depo shot which may have something to do with it. Also, because of the shot, I don't get my period anymore.
I don't think it has to do with my vagina being scratched on the inside, and there's no possibility that I have an STD because I've only been with my one and only boyfriend, and he hasn't had sexual partners before either.

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

DP has several side effects. According to rxlist, they include:

Common side effects of Depo-Provera CI include changes in menstrual periods, weight gain, nausea, stomach cramping/bloating, dizziness, headache, tiredness, irritability, breast tenderness, decrease in breast size, acne, hair loss, decreased sex drive, hot flashes, joint pain, or irritation/pain/skin changes at injection site.

Anon, it's not normal to bleed after orgasm when you're not having any kind of intercourse. Talk to your doctor about why you are bleeding this way.