Why do I feel a throbbing on the side of my neck,like a slight pull

Thank you for visiting the EmpowHER community and for sharing your question. I am sorry to hear that you are having this pulling and throbbing.

Did you do anything you can recall that would have twisted or injured your neck? How long has this been going on? It could be any number of things, but most likely a blood vessel condition or swollen lymph nodes. Only a doctor can tell you for sure.

I strongly suggest that you call your primary care physician and schedule an appointment. Your physician can examine you, check your blood pressure and ask you more questions to help make a diagnosis.

I hope you feel better soon.