I've had a pretty weak bladder my whole life, but these past few years I've been going tot the bathroom to relieve myself constantly, and then I'll go again 5-10 minutes later, then repeat it again. By the way, I am not pregnant, I'm under 21 so I don't drink alcohol, I don't drink coffee or eat a ton of sugar either. People just keep telling me that it's a weak bladder, but I think it may be something more serious if I'm going this often. Help!
Mimi L.

Hi Mimi L

Thanks for your post and welcome!

You certainly sound like you have a "weak bladder" as they say but it's not something you should have to live with. Going to the bathroom this often really impacts a person's life and is emotionally disturbing too.

I think it's a good idea to see a doctor to evaluate what's going on so you can fix this problem as soon as possible. Do you have incontinence? Do you have accidents or pee in your pants sometimes? There are medications and other options out there that can help you but you really do need an medical evaluation first. You can start with your own doctor and she can take it from there - you may be referred to a urologist who specializes in these conditions.

Thank you so much! I've scheduled an appointment to my doctor. She's told me that I will probably have to visit a urologist, but that there are medications for whatever I have. Thanks again!
Best Regards,

Trigger Finger