Why doesn't he want sex....

By Anonymous February 1, 2015 - 9:35pm

So this has always kind of been an issue of ours we have been dating over 2 years but he never starts sex...or when I am in the mood to start he immediately stops me and says let's sleep...and it's every time and it stings and really makes me feel unwanted. So when he does actually wanna have sex he complains I never start or do anything that turns him on which of course stings even more. What can I do about this because I'm really starting to take an emotional beating I feel unwanted and I already had self conscious issue I wanna fix our sex life make it better but how

It sounds like you have done a lot already to try to improve your sex life but you're getting shot down when you try and then criticized when you don't anticipate his needs.  That's a lot of walking on eggshells and nobody should have to live like that. 

Your boyfriend sounds a little immature - maybe he needs to more time to mature a little before he's really ready for a proper relationship. 

I think it's time for you to sit down and ask him if he's happy in this relationship - and don't let him mumble something before running off.  You are both adults in an adult relationship and be able to talk things through and explain how both of you feel.  

He may have less of a sex drive than you, he may not like sex so much or he may simply not be ready to be in an adult, romantic relationship. 

Talking things through will let you know and he refuses to discuss things then you may be better off leaving a relationship that is not fulfilling and that causes you such emotional pain.