Why don't my boyfriend kiss me or have sex with me anymore?

The last few months I have try to going around and he knows what I want he just ignore me tho and lastly we do even really have sex. I couldn't tell u when the last time was but I can tell u that I defiantly was on top of lasted 3 min And I didn't get anything out of it. He never comes up to me and says I look good,slap my ass, long kissing is out of the question and just the other day he text me back and got me it was because he never sees me douch after a period. Omg I thought cause I do, and the time when I didn't have any he said I'll buy it for you and didn't mention it at the site or ever again so I pretty much think that he just told me some bs. The last time we trust to have sex was the worst of all. It was this week, I went down on him and got him ready I thought, but in the amount of time if you me to pull my panties off I squated back down on him and he pretty much went sorry instantly and I can't really explain how bad it made me feel but I couldn't oven get off of him before I broke down and started bawling on his chest. He told me it wasn't me a few times like always but that never really happened like that before and the lack of affection every day had got me wondering what is wrong with me. He also said your real pretty when your dressed up and stuff, I know you doing have a lot of nice stuff but I do want you, if he would get hard I would have sex with you all the time.I lay there and play with myself and he will just shut on the side of the bed on his phone and address like I'm not in the room stuff inches away moaning.idk what to do... I'm 26 now and half his age. Someone please tell me what you think please....idk week to talk to about this and clearly it's not him cause I been screaming I want someone to go down on me and when I shower, shaved, douch,I come to bed and tell him it STILL NEVER HAPPENS BUT HE DID IT A YEAR AGO WHEN WE GOT TOGETHER AND SAYS HE LOVES TO DO IT SO IDK ANYMORE BUT I'M TIRED OF HURTING OVER IT!!!

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER with your question!

If you're 26 and with a man double your age, he may have some kind of erectile dysfunction. He'd have to see a doctor for that.

It seems like he's trying to make you feel unclean. Firstly, douching is bad for your health - he is showing his age by thinking that douching is a good thing - we now know it isn't. A daily shower should be all it takes to be clean.

As to why he is ignoring you or not having sex - we can't say why. Nobody can except him. So you'll have to have a sit down conversation with him as two mature adults. Maybe your relationship has run it's course or maybe counseling could help but a discussion comes first.

If he isn't interested in doing this then it may be time to move along.