why haven't i started my period?

my previous period started on april 4th and ended on april 9th. i did have sexual activity on the 24th of april with no protection but my partner never finished. i have taken 2 tests, one was on Friday after noon and one Saturday morning and both have came out negative. so why haven't i started? did i do the test too early? i was thinking of taking another test tomorrow morning. should i wait?

There are many reasons for a period being late including pregnancy, hormonal changes and stress. If you don't get your period in the next week, a blood test at the doctor's office is a good idea.