why i had periods after one and a half week

By Anonymous November 29, 2014 - 4:52am

Of the last one ended?
I had my periods from 12-16 nov. and then on 24 i had bleeding. It was pinkish blood, then after a day it turned into dark brownish discharge. And now some sort of bleeding is still going on. I thought its my periods, but it did not stop yet.
Since last few days i am going through a hectic schedule including lots of travel.
i m 18 . Can you please tell me what is it and why it is happening? It will be very helpful. Thankyou.

Now i am having a liquid discharge which is brownish . Is it anything to worry about?

It seems like this is a continuation of the same brown bleeding.  We can't tell you exactly why this is happening. 

If it doesn't stop in the next few days, talk to your doctor. 

Ya...bleeding is there .now.. and its going on!!

Thanks a lot Susan!!

Travel and stress can really affect the menstrual cycle. This may be the case with you. If this is not a common occurrence, then I think you can put it down to that. 

Brown blood is old blood - it could be residue from your recent period. 

I assume pregnancy is not an issue since you didn't mention it but if you don't get your period in Dec, talk to your doctor about why this is happening but I suspect you'll get back to normal when your schedule calms down.