ask: why my prioed this time late?

hello my last prioed time 24 oct then 1 nov i had sex with my bf he didn't inside me after one i take ipill and 8 nov i had havy bleeding now why my second late?

Anonymous

Anon,

All the changes to your cycle, it might be due to the emergency pill.  

Daisy

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It might had been due to the emergency pill.  Most woman, experience changes on their next period, after taking it.  You might want to wait until your period is due and take a home pregnancy test. Anytime you have unprotected sex, whether he ejaculates inside or not.  You are at risk of pregnancy.

Daisy

i did test that was negtive now when my prioed comes my prioed 8 days late i am worry

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: