Woke up bleeding.?!

This morning I woke up to find that I am bleeding lightly. I am not having my period and it's not even due for another two weeks. I've read up on this a little and most everything I find suggests it's just light bleeding due to ovulation but I have never noticed this during ovulation before. Just wondering if this sounds normal or should I be concerned or anything etc. also it may hep to mention that my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant now for about8 months with nothing so far. I am 21 healthy and no birth control methods have been used whatsoever. Not sure if this last part was of importance but better said than left out if any of it may make a difference right? Well, any theories/opinions? Thx

Hi ToriAg

Bleeding mid-month can be from many things including birth control (which is not the case for you), sex, especially without a lubricant, or in some cases, it could be implantation bleeding but that is generally 5-7 days after ovulation so on average, about days 19-21 and you are a week away from there. But if you ovulated early, this could be what's going in.

It could also be an irregular, early period.

What kind of light bleeding was this -a few drops or like a light period? What color? Is it still going on?

Are you in any pain?

We hope to hear back from you!