By February 15, 2015 - 6:26am

Hello I am a 30 year old single women. I have never had any problems with my periods till last month. Hoverer this is was different and I am very worried about it. My periods started on the 03rd of february and ended after 5 days as a usual cycle(07th February). I got my periods on the 14th of February again I am very worried about it.
I am not married or I am in a relationship never been physical for 4 years now.

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

Since you had 2 periods less than 28 days apart, you need to see a doctor right away.  Frequent bleeding is not necessarily dangerous, but it can be a sign of something serious that needs treatment.  Your doctors will explain what tests need to be taken.