You can't get pregnant like this, right?

Hi I'm slightly concerned here. I was wondering if there is any chance you can get pregnant from swallowing semen? What if the stomach acid doesn't kill it as I didn't have much to eat that day therefore not much stomach acid and it travels to vagina via peeing it out? Also, if sperm comes in contact with the nipples can you get pregnant? Or can the sperm that's on the nipples travel down to the vagina.(there were no dripping tho) sorry I haven't been educated on this topic and I am totally and utterly clueless. Thanks In advance.

Pregnancy is impossible.

You have to have vaginal sex to get pregnant. Sperm entering the stomach has nothing to do with the vagina and the stomach acid would destroy it in a minute.

You don't urinate out your vagina, Anon - you urinate from your urethra - this is separate from the vagina. You can't get pregnant from sperm on your nipples.

We're happy to provide you with some good links for sex ed - you really do need it Anon, with all due respect. I encourage you to disengage from any kind of sexual activity until you know what you are doing.

Read more here: