your advice urgently.. On d 27th of November I had sex with my with the use of condom but when we were finished I realized the condom wasn't on , n he ejaculated inside of me..

By Anonymous December 11, 2015 - 4:37pm

your advice urgently..
On d 27th of November I had sex with my with the use of condom but when we were finished I realized the condom wasn't on , n he ejaculated inside of me.. I went to the pharmacy approximately 12hrs after this n took d pill immediately n took the other as soon as I woke the next day.. Its now the 11th of December n I haven't started my cycle which is due today. But I'm feeling severe tummy pain. N I was spotting for at least 7days after I took d pills.. Your advice plz.. Am I liable of getting pregnant ?

Your risk of pregnancy is only about 5% - nobody can tell you any more than that.

I can't say why you are in this pain - you may have PMS or be cramping because your period is due.
Your period is due today so don't stress so much. Taking emergency contraception can upset your cycle. Try to be patient. Your risk is very low.