Steps for Choosing the Best Baby Jogging Stroller
Maybe sometime hard to decision choose which the best baby jogging stroller suits your kids.Increasingly more parents with new kids have A Healthy Lifestyle . They would like to be active and they would like to get it done using their baby. Households have committed to an best jogging stroller for the baby, and perhaps this is time for the family to complete exactly the same. You will find a lot of options that locating the one that’s good for you isn’t always easy. Don`t allow that to stop you and your spouse from remaining fit and becoming fit. Take a look at these 10 things you can do when determining which baby jogging strollers is the best for you.
1. Lighter the better. The stroller you choose should weigh less than 25 pounds. Strollers are made with either aluminum frames or metal tube frames. The lightest ones are those that have an aluminium frame. Not only are aluminum frames much lighter but they are also stronger and longer lasting.
2. Bicycle style 16 inch wheels. All three of the wheels (two in the back and one in the front) should be spoked, air-filled, 16 inch wheels very similar to a bicycle tire. To be effective when running you want the stroller to run smoothly over any surface. These types of wheels are the most effective size and style for an easy ride for your child and a great run or walk for dads and moms.
3. Seating comfort. Many babies love to nap during their parents run. The stroller seat should tilt back at a 25 percent angle to make it easier for baby to sleep. In addition, the material in the seat should be a light weight fabric that breathes making it comfortable for baby especially on warmer weather days.
4. Sun canopy. Everyone is now conscious of the destructive nature of the sun`s rays, and when out exercising you want to make sure that your son or daughter is fully protected. Each jogging stroller that you consider will have a sun canopy – but some will do a better job than others in providing protection from the sun. For maximum coverage for your baby make sure that the stroller you choose has a sun canopy that rotates 360 degrees to block the sun`s rays no matter which direction your run takes you.
5. Keep your baby safe. When making your choice about any baby equipment safety is always the number 1 consideration. Jogging strollers are built for speed – so you want to make sure that your stroller will stop when you want it to. The most reliable method for stopping a stroller when it is on the move is a hand brake – much the same as those used on high-end bicycles. Your stroller should also have a foot brake for when the stroller is parked. Make sure that your child is safe and secure in their seat. Choose a stroller that employs a five point harness system. They are the safest and are easy to use.
6. Compact for storage. It should be easy to fold by one person with very little effort. If you plan on putting it into your car`s trunk its folded dimensions should be no greater than 45 in. x 25 in. x 18 in. To make it fold even smaller look for wheels that easily can be removed with a push of a button.
7. Handlebar adjustment. If people of different heights will be using the stroller a very good feature to have in your stroller is the ability to – with a push of a button – change the height of the handlebar. Some strollers now provide the ability to change the height of the handlebar anywhere from 35 in. to 43 in., and it can be done even while on the run.
8. Accommodate baby as they grow. The last thing you want is to have your child outgrow their stroller. It should be rated to hold a baby that weighs up to 80 pounds, and can hold a child that has a seated height up to 25 inches.
9. Make sure the manufacturer and retailer stand behind their product. You should expect to have many years of enjoyment from your stroller for your family. Shop for a stroller that provides a solid long term warranty on the frame (5 years is good) and at least a 1 year warranty on the seat material. And when you purchase your stroller make sure that you have at least 30 days to try it out – if it isn`t all that you had expected it to be – make sure that you can return it for a refund.
10. Look for a stroller that fits into your budget.Jogging strollers range widely in price. Look for the features and benefits that you need for your stroller and then expect to pay somewhere in the range of $280 to $900.
For More Information: http://babystrollerlab.com/best-double-jogging-stroller/