Facebook Pixel

Trying to Conceive Join this Group

getting oregnent

By January 1, 2014 - 2:52pm

hi . i am 35 years and suffering with recurrent urine track infection since almost 1 year. i did try many antibiotics until now after every 2-3 months but all work for the time being. dr sugest me urin exame at every visit and prescribe only antibiotic.due to this porblem which is now become more chronic for me as i am unable to keep sexual relation as i get involved with this i got irritation at once and after same infection get repeated. i am also trying to conceive but with this condition i am hopeless now . i dnt knw why this is hapening with me and why it could not go away permanently . now my Dr. also told me that i have genital wart that is another problem for me. if anybody have problem like that or experienced it before can help me and guide me to help me to get rid of this issue.


By HERWriter Guide February 5, 2014 - 1:10pm

Hi leoking

Thanks for your post. 

Firstly, you need to get these genital warts removed and have regular pap tests for the next year or two to make sure your cervical cells stay healthy. 

Also, go to a urologist to see about these recurrent UTIs - I think it's time to go to a specialist. 

You also need to have your partner evaluated for his reproductive and general health too. 



February 5, 2014 - 1:10pm

Group Leader

Related Topics


Are you currently trying to conceive, and have questions about ovulation, tracking methods, pregnancy symptoms and more? Join us for discussion during this time in your life that is best described as an emotional roller-coaster, and we can help provide information and support.


This Group is Open to all EmpowHER.com members