Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- What kind of procedure are you recommending?
- What are the potential risks and benefits?
- Am I a candidate for any other type of procedure?
- What are the risks and benefits of those alternatives?
- How should I expect to look after the operation?
- How should I expect to feel?
- When will I be able to get back into my normal routine?
- What can I do to ensure a safe recovery?
- What problems, if any, should I report to you?
- What type of exercises should I do?
- How frequently should I see you for a checkup?