Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

accidental use of furniture polish

By Anonymous August 29, 2010 - 10:13pm
Rate This

i mistakenly used furniture polishing in my baking pan instead of cooking spray, didn't realize it until after the food was done and it tasted bad, my question is can it hurt anyone?

Add a Comment1 Comments

Hi Anonymous

Yes, there is the possibility that this could make everyone who ate it very sick. I suggest you call the Poison Control Hotline and read them the ingredients in the furniture polish to determine if you all will need treatment. For a poison emergency in the U.S. call 1-800-222-1222, American Association of Poison Control Centers.

Good luck.

August 30, 2010 - 6:48am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.


Get Email Updates

Related Topics

Digestion Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!