Bleeding during and after sex

I want to know before 7days of mc I had 1st time sex with protection and took I i.pill within 2 hours for more protection.BT I had bleeding during and after sex .now I m worried bleeding is normal or I m having my periods ??

Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your post.

Emergency contraception is not to be used that way, for added protection. It's for emergencies, like contraception failure. It can cause bleeding or spotting, cramping and a general feeling of being unwell. Some women get symptoms while others don't. The bleeding you had could have been from your hymen (if it was still in tact before sex) or your period came early if I'm understanding your question correctly. Bleeding from the pill would typically happen 2-7 days.