Q: 

HCG Levels

By Anonymous March 3, 2011 - 10:22am

Hi, I just need to know that what should be the beta hcg levels in the bosy after having normal periods? Should it be zero or it can be anywhere less then 2 or 5?

Thanks

Anonymous

I had a faint positive test, i went to do a blood test it came to 3.0 iu/l and it was negative. does this mean im not pregnant

Anonymous

I had a faint positive pregnancy test, i am 6 weeks late on my period, i had a blood test done and it was 3.0iu/l, what does this mean

Hello Anon
This result confirms you are pregnant.

Anonymous

Hii...
My last LMP is 27dec and today 27 jan. Todat Hcg beta level 0.73 and minor blood spotting start...
I'm confused ..
I'm pregnant or not plz revert me

Hello Anon!
There is no need for confusion - you tested negative (under 5.0) for pregnancy and your period is starting (from what you wrote).

Anonymous

Hello,

I had a last period on 20 sep
and I had Not period on 20 Oct.
Today 20 Nov is No period
and the resute of blood test is less than 0.1
thanks
Sarah

Anonymous

My HCG level is 2.4 mIU/mL. What does it mean? Please let me know

Anonymous

My wife today is 42 days. We checked hcg blood test the result was <0.100mIu/ml. What does that mean pregnant or not pregnant. Please help me anyone.....

Anonymous

Hi i'm 20 yrs old and my period is irregular.. i had b-hcg test a week after intercourse and the result is 0.14 .. its negative right?? Bcs its less than 5.

Anonymous

Hello, I had a beta hcg of 2 almost 2 weeks after my LMP. Should I retest or consider it accurate due to time range?

Tags: