Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

Hey. My vagina is paining since a day and i am having small round jelly-like structures inside my vagina. What is it

By Anonymous April 30, 2017 - 8:06am
Rate This

I had sex 9 days ago but the guy did not cM inside me.

Add a Comment1 Comments


Hi, Anon.

Thank you for your question.

I can only assume you mean blood clots from your period. If the blood is accumulating faster than the body's ability to transfer it out of the uterus, clots are the result. Some women get these jelly-like clots during their period. If you have never them before and are concerned, speak with your doctor to ease your mind.


April 30, 2017 - 11:46am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!