Facebook Pixel

how can i get a hard on i am 76

By July 4, 2010 - 5:27am
Rate This

i have got the drup

Add a Comment1 Comments

You need to seek medical attention, as it sounds like you may have a sexually transmitted disease (the drip). Any discharge coming from your penis means you need to see your doctor. You can also talk with your doctor about your lack of erections.

July 4, 2010 - 5:47am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!