I was recently treated for a severe kidney infection (about a month ago)

I am now (still) having pain on my right middle back,that continues to worsen and my urine has a foul smell, sometimes when I wake up in the morning when my bladder is full it seems

Like I can smell the bad urine before I empty my bladder (like I can smell it in my sinuses) if that makes sense, what could this be?

Welcome to EmpowHER. I am sorry to hear that you are still having symptoms.

I sounds to me like the infection persists. Consider speaking with your primary care physician about this now.

Kidney Infection

Kidney Infection Guide