Q: 

Just in the last 2 days I have been experiencing a warm sensation that happens periodically throughout the day in my right lower butt cheek very close to the vagina. There is no pain anywhere just feels like something warm was poured in that area.

By Anonymous April 7, 2010 - 6:20pm

Anonymous

I have the exact same thing going on. Has anyone figured out what it is? It’s driving me crazy!!!!

Anonymous

I have the exact same thing!
It feels like the seat heater in the car has been turned on on a small part of my left butt cheak. It comes quickly and leaves quickly.

Anonymous

Mine started dew days ago out of nowhere. I was hoping to get answers online. I guess I have to take the advice to visit my doctor before my left butt cheek burst into flames, lol.

Anonymous

Ive been getting a warm feeling only in my right butt cheek.What is that ?

Hello Anon
We cannot answer such a broad question - an examination with a doctor is necessary.

Anonymous

I've had this warm feeling in my left but cheek all the way down to my left leg.doctors can't figure it out and this is my last hope.

Anonymous

I have been experiencing the same thing, obviously because I wouldn't be here. It's a sudden hot spot that hits me on my lower right buttocks. I will emphasize as someone else stated, there's no pain it just gets hot as if heat is being applied to the area. This area is confined though. What is it? The area effected is merely the size of a tennis ball. This can in no way have anything to do with the sciatic nerve, there's zero pain.

I'm glad to know there are others experiencing this. It just started with me 2 weeks ago. Not sure how to present this to my dr.

I am experiencing the same symptoms but it only happens when I sit down. Best way I can describe it is that it’s similar to the way a heated car seat feels or sitting on a heating pad. This just started a week ago for me.

Anonymous

I see a chiropractor for continued issues with my L5 through SI and have experienced this same phenomenon each time those lower vertebrae are out of alignment, especially that SI joint.