Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest

A pink flesh is hanging out of my vagina (less than 1 centimeter long)

By Anonymous March 20, 2014 - 3:12am
Rate This

I had this problem since many years ago. At first I was afraid to tell anyone. But then I went to doctor and she said nothing about it. she said you have to wait to have sex. then we can check what it is (I am virgin).
But I am very afraid and I dont want to wait to see what happen when I first have sex
please tell me what can I do
I dont have any difficulty controlling my urine.

Add a Comment1 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Have you gone to an OBGYN and discuss this with them? He might be able to refer you a specialist or surgeon if this can be removed.  It all depends, but anything in the way of the vaginal canal can be uncomfortable during intercourse and if not taken care of on time, it can be worst later on. Hope this was helpful?



March 20, 2014 - 4:54am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!