pregnacy question

I did my period on the 23rd of April.I finished on the 26th of April 2017. had unprotected sex with my husband on the 29th of april but i used postinor 2 on the 29th April. I have not seen my period and have done urine pregnacy test 3 times and its negative. am a mom of three and am so scared.

Welcome to EmpowHER. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

Postinor 2 prevents pregnancy by preventing ovulation. If you finished your period on April 26, it was too early for ovulation on April 29.

The pill will cause changes in your menstrual cycle. That is why you have not gotten your period.

Emergency Contraception