Facebook Pixel
EmpowHER Guest


By Anonymous November 6, 2012 - 1:58am
Rate This

My question is about getting dry during intercourse when my boyfriend and i have sex along the way i get dry and it hurts him on one side of the penis. The problem is he gets hurt at the same spot is this normal to get hurt on the same spot over and over. should we change the sex positions or should we spend more time on foreplay so that am fully wet. and what can i do to maintain the wetness during intercourse.
please help

Add a Comment2 Comments

EmpowHER Guest

is he circumcised? if so, it is not uncommon for the natural lube that would otherwise be generated, to be missing.

December 13, 2012 - 7:47pm
EmpowHER Guest

Hi Anon,

Please see your previous post for reply.


November 6, 2012 - 7:12am
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.

Sexual Health

Get Email Updates

Resource Centers

Related Checklists

Sexual Health Guide

HERWriter Guide

Have a question? We're here to help. Ask the Community.


Health Newsletter

Receive the latest and greatest in women's health and wellness from EmpowHER - for free!