on monday my period ended and i was with my boy friend we had unprotected sex and because i was scared i took the emergency contraceptive. this happened on wednesday again.yesterday night we were both tipsy and i had unprotected sex again and this morning i was so confused because i wasn't sure if i should take another of the pills but i don't want to get pregnant so i took another. i just want you to know if this is very wrong, or if i can develope tolerance to the drug.
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.