16 had sex a week ago and now this help please

By June 26, 2012 - 11:26am

Ok well ive been vomiting after I eat anything and i don't have a real appetite. Something's stink so bad to me and make me sick I know I'm not pregnant because I had a period 5 days ago after I had sex Monday. At first it was brown then it was blood so it's not pregnancy. So what else could it be ? Oh and when my period first started I had a bunch of sperm leaking out of me then the brown stuff that turned to blood the next day and it was only brown for one day and red for one day now it's completey gone.

Hi xoxolovee,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  The only way to know if you are pregnant, is by taking a home pregnancy test. Many things can also cause changes to your cycles, such as ovarian cysts and many other conditions.  It's important to see a doctor if it continues.