2 periods, after missed period

I just need some advice. This month my period was 15 days late. I was due to start it on oct. 26th but I started on Nov 10, lasted 4 days. It wasn't weird. But I started bleeding again on the 21st of nov. , around the same time I'm supposed to ovulate. It started out brown with some blood and creamy discharge. Then on the second day a little watery and more red, now I'm on he 4th day and can swear this is my period. I have been TTC and can not distinguish this bleeding. The cramps went away on the 3rd day and now I'm just spotting with some red and brown blood.

I did start taking conceive easy on the 1st of Nov. I am not sure if that is the cause. I been searching online and think it might be ovulation bleeding but I've never had that before, I'm supposed to start my period in December. So if anyone who been thru this just please share your story.

The over-the-counter pregnancy aid may indeed be causing this irregularity. Ovulation bleeding is very uncommon and is not a sign of pregnancy although implantation is, and that occurs in some women about a week after sex .
Good luck in TTC!