about cerazette

i am on cerazette. i am getting a burning sensation in my left under arm, i have self checked myself and everything is ok as in i have not found anything. i have read this is normal on the internet. is it right what i have read.
thank you.

I have not seen that a burning sensation in the underarm is a normal side effect of this kind of birth control pill although some women do experience breast pain that can be felt in the underarms.

As a precaution I would put a call into your doctor to discuss the sensations you're feeling.