about my period

My last period was on the 16th of april..i av d 28day cycle and it sometimes add 7days(evry third month). I and my boyfriend tried having havin sex..on d 28th of apri,around 10pm..it was too painful for me..cos i was dry(i felt)so we stopd.@about 5pm d next day(29th) i took 2tablets of postinor1. On may7..i startd to bleed..it was brown/red(light) den later got very red like a period! Lasted about 5days(normal days for my period) den it stoped..i ovulated..the mucus were jux d rite ones..but now..i havnt seen my period(its june alredi) i av done lots of pregnancy home test..says negative! Am scared! Pls help..help me understand.

Thanks susan! Am so grateful you did respond to my question! The period was not as heavy as my period..and it was very light red! Although..it lasted d normal days for my period! Wat do u think??

HERWriter Guide (reply to Beenuts)

I think it's your period, just lighter than normal, for whatever reason. You can test for pregnancy to confirm but it sounds like your period. That's about all we can tell you! You're probably fine!

Ok..so,i asked the question! Hadn't registerd when i did. So..about 3hrs ago..i saw blood dat looked like my period! But,its so small. And brownish! Help still

HERWriter Guide (reply to Beenuts)

Hi beenuts

It sounds like your period is starting, it's not uncommon for a period to start off as brown or very light pink in color.

Your period may be delayed as a side effect of taking emergency contraception. This is fairly common. If your tests are negative then you are probably not pregnant. Your period will likely come along shortly - you'll just have to wait a while. Try not to worry!