Abt my galfrd perid

By March 12, 2015 - 10:55am

After seeing her period on lastly on 1st March we had sex on 10March i used condom but it got torn witout me knwing so i ejaculated inside of her mistakenly. I hurriedly went out nd got her postinor2. I gave her the two pills immediately after 30mins of sex. Dis is my first time to release inside my galfrd. Pls wat re my chances? Will the postinor work? I dont want her to get pregnant. She will be expecting her period in 2wks time. Pls reply me. Tenks

Hi enyillistic,

Thank you for sharing your question with the EmpowHER community!

If you followed the instructions on the Postinor2 exactly, her chances of being pregnant will decrease.

Be sure to take pregnancy test 2 weeks after unprotected sex to confirm.

I hope this helps!

Take care,