Advice pls

By May 9, 2012 - 10:25am

Last time we'd sex my girl had popped an emergency contraceptive pill and her periods wr delayed but she got it on 25th feb which lasted four days and now she has got it again ....is t normal?

Hi Hrehan

Thanks for your post. Emergency contraception can cause irregular bleeding so this may be the cause.

Hrehan, I notice you post a lot of pregnancy questions and worries on behalf of your girlfriend. I'd like to suggest that she visits a doctor and decides on a form of birth control that suits her needs and that she is comfortable with, so that all these worries stop. Alternatively, you can wear a condom every time you have sex so pregnancy will not be an issue.

Mention it to your girlfriend, I think an appointment with her doctor is very important.

Anxiety Guide