after a yr and half break up my ex came back into my life, his best friend contacted me and asked me to speak with my ex because he needed me, i agreed and after being atound him for a couple weeks there are some things that upset me, should i be upset?

My ex had seen a lot of different women while we were split but here recently he has been mentioning two certain girls and its annoying. Both girls he dated for maybe two months or a lil more (he and I was together for 4 yrs) one girl had H size boobs which I hear about constantly and the other girl who was a stripper ex drug addict with multiply felonies this is the one I getlet upset with she lost her kid and he had helped fight to get her back giving her money to help pay her fines giving her a phone and Tobin going as far as trying to get her prego. so he could have insurance when I like out I was crushed he doesn't know I know and this happens a fewmonths before we started talking again I just need a lot of opinions sorryy post is all messed up!!???.hen he and I were together I wanted a family for us to raise together I didn't ask formuchjuscommunication and honesty and a family. I never for one but this stripper who had lost her child

Hi brobb

Why are you letting this man into your life again? All this drama and talking about the size of his ex's breasts? This is all so juvenile!

He sounds full of drama and likes to attract drama to him (an stripper ex with felonies and custody problems, the goading you about the ex with big breasts) and all he will do is drag you down. You have been chatting again for only a couple of weeks and look at your distress already!

You have the option to opt out - take it. Don't get involved again, because you know what will happen and then you'll be complaining about it all. Knowing what a mess he is in advance is a gift to you. Get rid of him. People are ex's for a reason.

Good luck to you!