Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: am i pregnant

By misty

hi i am 17, my bf and i had sex for both our first time, and it was unprotected. he did not come in me, infact he only went in me twice with his head and said not without protection. we had sex about 9:30 last friday night. the following saturday i began to have a head ache and stomach ace. on sunday i began to have a mild lower back/ side pain and began to urinate often and had spotty bleeding. monday the pain increased with a head ace but i took next choice on that day, and the bleeding stoped the same day but back pain urination and head ace continued all the way through thursday so i went to the doctor, and all he told me was i have a uti and gave me a shot and some pills. and i have know idea what to think now. and my bf and i are really concerned and want to know if i could be pregnant or not?

You're welcome, Misty!

misty

my period came, but thak you fr all your help

Hi Misty!

You started off by saying your had unprotected sex but then said you had protected sex. Which is it? This obviously make all the difference!

It does sound that this is all due to your UTI. But if you are wondering about protection, you'll need to wait until you miss your period and you can take a pregnancy test.

~Susan

misty (reply to Susan Cody)

so wait. if all this started the next day after sex then the uti could not be caused by pregnancy could it? i mean not this early?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to misty)

Hi Misty

A UTI and pregnancy have nothing to do with each other.

misty (reply to Susan Cody)

it was unprotected, and thank you so much, you have no idea how mcuh this eases my mind

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: