ask: Am I pregnant?

I feel fat. I get full fast. I had unprotected sex 2 days in a row. My stomach hurt.

Obviously we cannot tell you whether you are pregnant or not but weight gain is a sign (but generally comes a couple of months into the pregnancy). Since you have been having unprotected sex, then pregnancy is always a possibility.

If you are late for your period then take a test, if not, and your period doesn't come, then take a test. If you get your period you are not pregnant.

~Susan

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: