ask: Am I pregnant??

Ok im stressing now
Ok me and my boyfriend are starting to get really hot and heavy now and for the past couple of days we've been having wat ive thought was dry sex but after reading this article it was not
Ok details: we are both in out underwear and we are deffently rubbing our bodies very close together and I can deffently feel his penis pressing against my vigina and after a while we would stop rubbing against one another and he would get off me, I got a quick glimpse at his boxes and there was a wet patch on them and I was wet too

We continued to rub against eachothet a few times after that and we would just get wetter and wetter though some of the wetnesd could of been sweat cause it was a really hot day and we've got a blanket ontop of us, so back to the point. I was really wet and we both just have our underwear on, now could I be pregnant, im really stressing now
Please help and answer as quick as possible
Thanx for reading :D

You can't get pregnant that way - there needs to be direct ejaculation either inside or right outside the vagina in order to get pregnant.

It does sound like you are getting read for sex though so make sure you use a condom every time.

Thankyou soooooooooo much!! Youhave taken a lot of weight off my shoulders
Anf yea I know we are its just abit complicated cause quess what.... were obl 15 and its kibd awkward to get preitection tho I am working on my mom for the pill
Anyway thanx a heap :D xx

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I know it's awkward and downright embarrassing in a way! But think about how awkward it would be to tell your Mom you are pregnant or have a bad sexually transmitted disease.

You are very young to have sex, in my opinion, but if you are going to have sex, make sure you are fully protected and any boy who won't use a condom is causing you to risk your health. Remember that right now in your life, you are the most important person because your whole life is ahead of you!

I have two little girls and a little boy but when they are older, and as a Mom, I would MUCH prefer they all talk to me about their concerns, even if it's a little embarrassing for them.

Good luck to you and stay well!

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: