ask: Am I Pregnant?

I've been on the nuvaring for around 8 months now. This month I accidently took the ring out a week early on 1/23 when i should have taken it out on 1/25. I had spotting that friday morning on 1/25 then had unprotected sex that night. I got what looked to be a period the next morning which was fairly heavy for a couple days but was short. And now i am soooo scared that I could be pregnant. How likely is it that i will be pregnant? What should i do?

Welcome to EmpowHER.  According to NuvaRing, most women after removing the NuvaRing get their period 2-3 days after.  You are not protected is the Ring is removed or accidentally expelled.  You might want to wait and take a home pregnancy test.

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :