ask: am I pregnant ?

By keeeezysaidso

I have been on the Oren tri cyclen lo pill since November. I was on my third pack , week 2 pills . I recently just had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the first time on January 24 which also is my ovulation week . I missed taking a pill regular time Tuesday January 22 but I took it around 1 am January 23 and took my Wednesday pill on time but had unprotected sex the next morning .

Hello keeeezysaidso,

If you do not get your period, then you are pregnant.
Are you now on week 4 of your pack? If so, then you are taking the inactive pills.
If you do not start your period this week, take a home pregnancy test.

keeeezysaidso (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

I was on my week 4 but I have irregular periods and my next period is suppose to be around the 13th of this month. Also, I have been cramping a week or two prior to my period since I started taking birth control.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: