Am I pregnant?

By Anonymous April 30, 2013 - 11:40pm

I had unprotected sex on october 28, 2012. I usually have irregular periods. I had two periods after my intercourse (dec and jan). But after that I havnt had my periods for three months till now (may 1). Does this mean I am pregnant? If so.. does it mean I am 3 months?? Please help..

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you had your period after, it's unlikely you will be pregnant.  Especially if you normally have irregular periods.  Other conditions can cause changes on your cycle as well.  It's important to see your doctor and explain the changes in your periods.