Am I Pregnant ??!!!!

By November 18, 2014 - 5:53pm

Hi You Guys , I Had My Period October 27-31 And The Discharge From The Period As Usual ! On Nov 2 I Had Sex, On The Night of The 4th I Started To Wipe Pink Discharge. On The 6th Brown & Pink , On The 7-8 It Stopped. The 9th The Light Pink Is Back Again (Nevered Stopped ). And Now Today Its A Dark Brownish Color . CAN SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEE HELP IM FREAKING OUT ?????? And Now Bright Red Blood But Not A Period .

Hi ashh

Thanks for your post. No need to freak out, just stay calm and try to work this out. 

There could be many reasons for your bleeding, You may have contracted an infection during sex. You may have a hormonal imbalance. I think it's a good idea to call your doctor for an evaluation to see why you are bleeding this way. 

If you have pregnancy concerns, take a test - it would probably be accurate by now.